To compete today, your business must have a web presence. And your site has to look good and work well. It used to be...
Evaluate the Quality of Your Med Spa Website
If your Med Spa website was a character in a Disney film, would it be Beauty? Or would it be Beast? Unlike the generous and forgiving Belle, customers expect Medical Spa websites to be organized, dynamic, user-friendly, and most importantly, visually appealing. So, be honest: is your Med Spa website suffering from dated designs? Static content? Confusing navigation?
If so, it might a beast. And while the Beast may have been redeemed in the end, a beast of a website will cause your business to suffer. Turn that Beast into Beauty by getting your website professionally designed with the following tips:
7 Tips for Med Spa Websites
In order to appeal to your target market and stay competitive, your website should include the follow features and functionality.
1. Mobile Design
One of the biggest shifts in our use of technology is the shift from desktop and laptop browsing to mobile and tablet browsing. If a customer opens up your site on their phone and your print is so small they can barely read it, they’re not going to grab a magnifying glass. Making your Med Spa website mobile ready is the first step towards your Beast-to-Beauty makeover.
If your Med Spa website isn’t mobile ready, you are missing out on a massive market. More than half of your audience will view your website on a smartphone or tablet. Responsive websites adapt to any internet connected device. If your website doesn’t function well on all devices, it is no longer competitive.
2. Clear Navigation
A Med Spa website should contain information on services, staff, products, and promotions. If a customer can’t find needed information quickly and easily, your website is at a significant disadvantage. A prospective client is likely to swiftly move on to your competitors’ site. Thoughtful navigation considers:
- Overview – Main menu should provide a succinct, accurate overview of site’s sections.
- Quick Links – Promoted or important areas of the site should be prominently linked.
- Breadcrumb Navigation – Links should form a path and provide a visual aid that shows the visitor’s location within the site’s hierarchy.
Since any page of your Med Spa website may be a landing page for a new visitor, clear website navigation is crucial. Get feedback from folks. Is your site as easy to navigate as it could be?
3. User-friendly CMS
A well designed Content Management System will allow your Med Spa to update content easily. A CMS will also allow for multiple types of roles with different levels of access and control. Want to hire someone to blog for your business? Limit their role to an author who is only able to write posts that require approval before publishing.
Your Med Spa website needs to be capable of handling any type of media. Its inclusion of multimedia should be seamless. Its online interface use should be simple for:
- Photo Galleries – Before and after photos are critical to include to build value and trust in your services. They are also useful to showcase products.
- Video Capabilities – Educational videos help inform your clientele and explain the benefits of your services. Video content is hugely popular online.
- Audio Abilities – In our busy culture, audio files are in high demand, as many choose to listen to content while on the move.
5. Motion Graphics
A competitive Med Spa website includes dynamic content that provides visual interest and engages visitors. Today’s savvy internet user expects more than static content. Motion graphics provide a rich user experience, so include:
- Interactive graphics – These encourage visitor participation and save space. Interactive graphics are a great way to organize information and display only the information selected by the user.
- Image Sliders – Used skillfully, image sliders add movement, visual appeal, and promote certain content.
- Testimonial Sliders – Sliders aren’t just for photos. They can be used to break up content and highlight customer satisfaction.
6. Accessible Forms
Website forms should be thoughtfully designed and developed for ease of use. Patients and clients should be able to download necessary forms or even informational PDFs such as:
- Consultation Contact – Site visitors should be able to easily and quickly request a consultation from a Med Spa clinician. These fast-fill forms are an effective way for you to swifty contact interested customers.
- Dynamic Forms – Your Med Spa website should incorporate expertly designed web forms that allow your clients to easily share information.
- Downloadable Forms – Your website should also offer patients downloadable PDFs that can be completed offline or simply provide information to your clients.
7. Social Media Integration
All modern websites allow for full social media integration. Social media is a critically important component of an effective digital marketing strategy. If your business isn’t active on social media, your competitor is likely engaging with your customers. In order to stay competitive, your Med Spa website must link to and promote your social media profiles and pages.
Successful Med Spa Websites
Making your web presence as appealing as possible is the key to succeed in the current competitive digital arena. When your website is packed with interesting and engaging content that users can access on their phones, you’ll attract visitors and send your site traffic sky high. Working with a professional web developer can turn your beast of a website into a beauty, bringing in new customers and captivating your visitors.